Seeds of Peace (SoP) is a non‐profit organization that inspires and cultivates new generations of global leaders in communities divided by conflict.
SoP equips program participants with the skills and relationships they need to accelerate social, economic, and political changes essential for peace. Historically SoP has struggled to find inclusive ways to communicate with and engage various stakeholders in major decision and strategy making such as closing programs/offices or responding to crisis. This has resulted in disillusionment, frustration and even public petition.Seeds of Peace is seeking help from HNMCP to create a more effective and inclusive system.
Activities & Deliverables
- Interview key stakeholders from alumni, full time and seasonal staff, and Board groups;
- Assess strengths and challenges in SoP’s practice of engagement, communication, and decision‐making;
- Explore best practices from other global nonprofits;
- Propose recommendations for strategies and/or structures to facilitate engagement and communication in the service of more inclusive decision‐making;
- Abstract/executive summary and full report with analysis of findings from interviews with key stakeholders and recommendations;
- A presentation of findings and recommendations to key staff and Board members.